• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Folding article on CNN.

It's always awesome when DC projects get press coverage, I think the cause could be advanced so much if projects like FAH got just a little more attention from the media! It's inspiring to read articles like this one, fold on people!
 
Fold on! I'm a new arrival to this, but its one hell of a worthwhile thing. I got interested from these forums, and I plan to keep going. Glad to see some coverage, and I hope it will someday get the amount of coverage it deserves.

 
They didnt mention the [H]orde though....we need to get a PR guy for the team :)
 
kaleb_zero said:
It's always awesome when DC projects get press coverage, I think the cause could be advanced so much if projects like FAH got just a little more attention from the media! It's inspiring to read articles like this one, fold on people!
Yeah, it really is. So many people I've met have no idea what DC is.
 
bookmarked

Next time I tell someone about folding@home and folding in general and they look at me like a dead fish I'll show them this. Oh look if Folding can get on CNN it must be real and worth something. Most people need to wake up a little. >_<

 
Back
Top