Folding (again)

Yeah when I used to genome we had 5 machines in a 3rd floor apt in the Texas heat during August. Our cooling bill one month was like 250 bucks when it was usually about 70. That sucked. But when I started folding once I moved into my new apt during the winter I would just never turn on the heat, open my case and let the heat of the box warm my place since i had good insulation.

ATX in the house. hiphip

i just started folding again after a 2 year break.

i hadnt signed in here for so long my account had been deleted.. wth

Yup, the temps are dropping, I now have the AC off and the Fans blowing in. Welcome back, enjoy the warmth from folding and the heat it produces :D

Hey ATX! You and I are in the same boat. I had to be "eblamo" instead of "Blam-o" as I was deleted too. But I figured I should start folding again too just to do something good.

Yeah, it was looking pretty good there for a while. We were within 15k ppd of them... but then we seemed to have backed off a bit. Keep on folding guys! We'll catch them soon enough! :D

Dark Ember said:
Yeah, it was looking pretty good there for a while. We were within 15k ppd of them... but then we seemed to have backed off a bit. Keep on folding guys! We'll catch them soon enough! :D
Yea, It's just a matter of time. I got a few friends I'm trying to talk into folding, but if all else fails I'll just install the hidden version. :D

Edit: Ever notice the :D is the most overused smilie ever? :D

Ibanez3434 said:
Edit: Ever notice the :D is the most overused smilie ever? :D
it's because :D can mean anything. at all. it could mean anywhere from "Happy happy joy joy" to the i-will-kill-you-in-your-sleep grin serial killers might use. i guess.

welcome (back) to folding! i did the same thing... i just kept coming to the forums. then, i one day decided to b0rg a school and i was back in business.

rogue_jedi said:
snip snip the i-will-kill-you-in-your-sleep grin serial killers might use.snip snip

Guilty as charged.:D...;)

Welcome back to folding.:)

What were the temps in PA to make you stop? I live in the desert with summers well over 100F and I didn't stop. Electric bills were good too, even with the AC on all the time it never went over $100.

Back