• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Folding <1 day biggest contributors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hito Bahadur

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2006
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
3,169
Just a quick list of the top 100 contributors between: 1325,10OCT04 and 0845,11OCT04
I'm working towards a week long sample of data and also looking at different ways of showing the data (scatter chart works pretty well).

*Note: C Rank = the Most current rank the data contains; Delta Score = Change in folding score.

Please let me know what you think.


Name/ C Rank/ Delta Score
1 BrianTaylor 2 5000
2 MrValentine 42 4192
3 deadmeat 14 2860
4 relic 27 2859
5 halo 3 2410
6 pageian 5 2120
7 [H]ands 17 1973
8 dirtnap 76 1926
9 Mattman 8 1887
10 mjannusch 4 1870
11 Celerator 22 1850
12 ChelseaOilman 24 1819
13 T-3 13 1779
14 SoL 10 1641
15 BillR 11 1573
16 dwdawg 6 1547
17 FLECOM 9 1453
18 Agrikk 28 1447
19 Tigerbiten 25 1283
20 Localan_([H]ardOCP) 21 1283
21 Yogi 40 1240
22 stnelson9 31 1148
23 Majic 29 1146
24 quantum_mechanic 77 1038
25 Toasty[H]ardOCP 19 971
26 sharp 20 968
27 JayTee 32 941
28 Kargoth 15 914
29 OSUguy98 102 911
30 ByteDownHard 30 851
31 benjfitz 38 825
32 -=FlyingOak=- 16 816
33 gigabyte1024 44 815
34 travanx 35 809
35 Mayhem33 346 765
36 Strikemaster 33 749
37 ReD_DrakE 164 719
38 Phunky_Monkey 103 710
39 Logan1576 287 705
40 Bodega 303 697
41 JoeKiller([H]ardOCP) 569 693.6
42 rooneyd 69 689
43 Nate53085 442 665
44 Lola_Doggy_([H]ardOCP) 58 664
45 ziggy 34 653
46 eng_man 65 643
47 JasonLee 504 632
48 trepidation_ 212 610
49 Unshortness 1026 606
50 PeteyBoy23 54 588
51 Jonathan_Reynolds 217 587
52 cryme 7 567
53 Carnival_Forces 224 561
54 Bigsteve71 85 559
55 Fubar569 490 557
56 DooKey 78 551
57 JSavage 62 550
58 Zohar78 251 545
59 Bill_Clo 66 535
60 Powwie 45 533
61 ColStripe 2245 522
62 HoosierDad 83 494
63 scrybus 108 491
64 Halcyon 386 481
65 MecGojira 304 480
66 meshmar 150 477
67 phorensic 81 469
68 anonymous 204 463
69 EZ_MAC 114 461
70 KillerMOB 37 460
71 Chugiak 36 451
72 jaSihr 142 447
73 macdaddy 43 445
74 gprothe 57 443
75 DR_K13 1758 442
76 Chris_Kozlowski 52 427
77 MikeMcHugh 18 427
78 PrkChpXprss 434 421
79 m1ster_r0gers 1334 416.65
80 Iverson 203 414
81 hitobahadur 1218 396
82 bealzz 830 383
83 FuSoYa 149 383
84 TimRopp 1104 380
85 mnscout 122 377
86 bkp_duke 223 371
87 Retro_Rex 93 369
88 Spinelli 520 368
89 BadAstronaut 278 368
90 Chi_San 263 368
91 Elec 392 366
92 Lockheed 39 362
93 Diavolo 98 361
94 HellSpawn_Chad.Ford2 50 358
95 grethor 415 353
96 Pied 61 346
97 kawasaki747 1202 345.16
98 nacrotek 133 341
99 molson3530 674 339
100 Alfdog3630 309 336.8
 
I assume you are aware of the third party stats systems:

http://www.statsman.info/folding2stats
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_list.php?s=

just to list a couple.


u_%5BH%5Dands.gif
 
I see both of the referenced sites, but they don't provide what I am looking for which is my trend within the team. They are definately more polished than what I am prepared to do, and I was not aware of the resource until today.

u_hitobahadur.gif
 
RKHands,

How do you get your data? Right now my method is archaic. ANy help would be appreciated. I like playing with numbers.
 
Hito Bahadur said:
RKHands,

How do you get your data? Right now my method is archaic. ANy help would be appreciated. I like playing with numbers.

If you are just interested in the data for [H]ardOCP then use either the text file at:
http://vspx27.stanford.edu/teamstats/team33.txt
or the html file at
http://vspx27.stanford.edu/teamstats/team33.html

If you want all of the users for the whole project then you need to get the file at:
http://vspx27.stanford.edu/daily_user_summary.txt
or all of the teams at:
http://vspx27.stanford.edu/daily_team_summary.txt

These files are updated every 3 hours.
 
Hito Bahadur said:
I see both of the referenced sites, but they don't provide what I am looking for which is my trend within the team. They are definately more polished than what I am prepared to do, and I was not aware of the resource until today.

u_hitobahadur.gif

I don't know if you saw that on the statsman java pages the data table an be sorted by any of the columns by clicking the column header. Then press the re-number button and you will essentially have the data you initially presented.

u_%5BH%5Dands.gif
 
Hmm, well, according to the stats I’m rank 96 on the team and out producing 50%+ of the people in the top 100, but somehow I didn’t make it onto this list. Whatever.
 
GotNoRice,

As the post stated, it was just a snippet of data (less than 1 day). Obviously you did not submit (within that window) as many points.

RKHands,

I think your website provides good information. It's only constraints are that it can be somewhat (not very) hard to find a specific user, on a sort other than username and people lower than 1000 on the team are not included (6 of the "top 100" producers for than 1 day period) are under 1000, albeit for a short time.

Anyways.... Thanks for the link to the flat data.
 
Hito Bahadur said:
RKHands,

I think your website provides good information. It's only constraints are that it can be somewhat (not very) hard to find a specific user, on a sort other than username and people lower than 1000 on the team are not included (6 of the "top 100" producers for than 1 day period) are under 1000, albeit for a short time.

Anyways.... Thanks for the link to the flat data.
Just so you know, the bottom of each column is a filter field, if you enter a name or number or other search criteria (like *ands*) and press enter (or click the right mouse button) you will get a list of just the matching entries.

Yes, I know that my site is biased to the top 1000. But serious contributors will be in that list very rapidly. :)
 
rkhands said:
Just so you know, the bottom of each column is a filter field, if you enter a name or number or other search criteria (like *ands*) and press enter (or click the right mouse button) you will get a list of just the matching entries.

Yes, I know that my site is biased to the top 1000. But serious contributors will be in that list very rapidly. :)

The stats sites are very important but perhaps not for the reasons some think. I check them daily but only for one reason, consistency. It’s fun to “peak” when you hit a few good WU’s and not fun to watch your numbers go down. What’s really important is, how many units can you produce on a consistent basis. That’s what raises your numbers and adds to the greater good so to speak.

Fold on :D
 
People fold for a myriad of different reasons and for a combination of reasons.

RKHands, I think you and I are on the same page and the six "movers" on my list I threw up will shortly be covered by you. Thanks for your creation of your stats site.

Hito
 
Yay I'm 85th awesome. My production might go up significantly over Christmas. Lets all hope that I can add 1 p4 3 ghz and 6 castrated p4 2.8 ghz Dells.
-MN Scout
 
How the F#@% did relic get in front of me? Enough of this "Get relic to 100" business!

Oops, I mean, it's all for the science and stuff.




;) ;) ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top