I setup Suse 10.1 and am running fold @ home ( not service )
I just finished my first work unit.
but it gives a error when sending.
(edit copied out of console)
"
Opening Log file [June 19 12:04:33]
# Linux Console Edition #######################################################
###############################################################################
Folding@Home Client Version 5.04beta
http://folding.stanford.edu
###############################################################################
###############################################################################
Launch directory: /home/fold
Executable: ./FAH504-Linux.exe
[12:04:33] - Ask before connecting: No
[12:04:33] - User name: lundrog (Team 33)
[12:04:33] - User ID: 6A9076C34A584E74
[12:04:33] - Machine ID: 1
[12:04:33]
[12:04:34] Loaded queue successfully.
[12:04:34] + Benchmarking ...
[12:04:38] - Preparing to get new work unit...
[12:04:38] + Attempting to get work packet
[12:04:38] - Connecting to assignment server
[12:04:38] + Attempting to send results
[12:04:38] - Couldn't send HTTP request to server
[12:04:38] + Could not connect to Work Server (results)
[12:04:38] (171.64.122.120:8080)
[12:04:38] - Error: Could not transmit unit 01 (completed January 3) to work server.
[12:04:38] + Attempting to send results
[12:04:38] - Successful: assigned to (171.64.122.133).
[12:04:38] + News From Folding@Home: Welcome to Folding@Home
[12:04:39] Loaded queue successfully.
[12:04:39] + Could not connect to Work Server
[12:04:39] - Error: Attempt #1 to get work failed, and no other work to do.
Waiting before retry.
[12:04:48] + Attempting to get work packet
[12:04:48] - Connecting to assignment server
[12:04:52] - Successful: assigned to (171.64.122.133).
[12:04:52] + News From Folding@Home: Welcome to Folding@Home
[12:04:52] Loaded queue successfully.
[12:04:55] + Could not connect to Work Server
[12:04:55] - Error: Attempt #2 to get work failed, and no other work to do.
Waiting before retry.
"
I found that the hardware clock was wrong so the time was off.
I fixed that.
(edit)
I see that in console the time is different, why I wonder , i am fairly new to suse
( /edit )
Does this mean I just wasted four days of time?
Let me know.
Thanks
I just finished my first work unit.
but it gives a error when sending.
(edit copied out of console)
"
Opening Log file [June 19 12:04:33]
# Linux Console Edition #######################################################
###############################################################################
Folding@Home Client Version 5.04beta
http://folding.stanford.edu
###############################################################################
###############################################################################
Launch directory: /home/fold
Executable: ./FAH504-Linux.exe
[12:04:33] - Ask before connecting: No
[12:04:33] - User name: lundrog (Team 33)
[12:04:33] - User ID: 6A9076C34A584E74
[12:04:33] - Machine ID: 1
[12:04:33]
[12:04:34] Loaded queue successfully.
[12:04:34] + Benchmarking ...
[12:04:38] - Preparing to get new work unit...
[12:04:38] + Attempting to get work packet
[12:04:38] - Connecting to assignment server
[12:04:38] + Attempting to send results
[12:04:38] - Couldn't send HTTP request to server
[12:04:38] + Could not connect to Work Server (results)
[12:04:38] (171.64.122.120:8080)
[12:04:38] - Error: Could not transmit unit 01 (completed January 3) to work server.
[12:04:38] + Attempting to send results
[12:04:38] - Successful: assigned to (171.64.122.133).
[12:04:38] + News From Folding@Home: Welcome to Folding@Home
[12:04:39] Loaded queue successfully.
[12:04:39] + Could not connect to Work Server
[12:04:39] - Error: Attempt #1 to get work failed, and no other work to do.
Waiting before retry.
[12:04:48] + Attempting to get work packet
[12:04:48] - Connecting to assignment server
[12:04:52] - Successful: assigned to (171.64.122.133).
[12:04:52] + News From Folding@Home: Welcome to Folding@Home
[12:04:52] Loaded queue successfully.
[12:04:55] + Could not connect to Work Server
[12:04:55] - Error: Attempt #2 to get work failed, and no other work to do.
Waiting before retry.
"
I found that the hardware clock was wrong so the time was off.
I fixed that.
(edit)
I see that in console the time is different, why I wonder , i am fairly new to suse
( /edit )
Does this mean I just wasted four days of time?
Let me know.
Thanks
