• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FML...

wol-va-rine

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
2,122
I got a RAZER Barracuda headset paired with my X-Fi Platinum w/front panel unit, I bought the headset here and there was no mic included so I did the mic mod from a few years back and the mic wasn't working, the sound was still great though (I'm no audiophile, so yeah, they sound great to me), in my infinite wisdom I decided to disconnect the front panel and see if that made a difference with the mic, it made a difference alright, now I have only faint, almost inaudible sounds coming from the headset and the LED lights are no longer on, anyone know what might be the problem...? I plugged up my speakers and they work, so it's definitely not the X-Fi Platinum...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top