FM2+ APU board that supports 3 monitors?

null

Limp Gawd
I'm currently reviewing parts to begin an FM2+ APU build. I'll probably go with the A10-7800 APU. I'm having trouble confirming whether APUs and their motherboards can support triple monitors though.

Is anyone running an FM2+ APU setup with three monitors?

I know this ASRock FM2A88X board claims support for up to three monitors, but before I purchase everything it'd be nice to confirm someone is actually doing this w/out trouble. Running more than 2 monitors on an APU looks questionnable, and not being able to do so would be a deal breaker for me.

If it helps anyone else, I wound up going with a Gigabyte GA-F2A88XN-WIFI and an a10-7800 apu. I've got my 3 monitors up and running w/out issues (2 x hdmi, 1 x dvi).

I'm really digging how well this apu works. This is running on my development work station and so far I don't see any noticeable performance decrease from my FX-8370e. Also like not having to worry about a graphics card.

Last edited:
If it helps anyone else, I wound up going with a Gigabyte GA-F2A88XN-WIFI and an a10-7800 apu. I've got my 3 monitors up and running w/out issues (2 x hdmi, 1 x dvi).

I'm really digging how well this apu works. This is running on my development work station and so far I don't see any noticeable performance decrease from my FX-8370e. Also like not having to worry about a graphics card.

Thanks for the info been wondering if it worked well, most boards only let you use one HDMI when your using the DVI.

Back