• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Flexraid for WHS2 spoiler

Looks great, I can see this certainly filling a need a lot of people have since WHS '11 killed DE. What's the eta on release?
 
I'm building another storage pool and I'm at the point of choosing flexraid versus snapraid versus drive bender. Flexraid looks so good but... the author never seems to finish one version off before starting on a new idea. They all seem to have their issues though if you look at the forums (just like RAID and everything else I guess!)
 
Back
Top