flash drive utilities. must haves?

antok86

[H]F Junkie
what programs/apps/utilities are must haves on your flash drive. i would like to have certain programs on my flash drive to carry around incase i have to fix/diagnose a computer whether it be virus/spyware

Does CCleaner work on a flash drive? If not than I'd prolly put the installation file on it if I was heading off to deal with someones comp. Alot of the time people just have alot of crap on their comp that needs to be cleaned. :p

PortableApps (.com) has a crapload. I use the basic Firefox, etc... But, then I have Malwarebytes portable, Smitfraudfix, FakeVirusRemover, etc.... And it's bootable to the Ultimate Boot CD (but on USB).

PortableApps (.com) has a crapload. I use the basic Firefox, etc... But, then I have Malwarebytes portable, Smitfraudfix, FakeVirusRemover, etc.... And it's bootable to the Ultimate Boot CD (but on USB).

where can i get Malwarebytes portable

Now I'm always carrying around in my flash drive a Live version of Xubuntu. I'm not Linux user, but it came in handy on lots of occasions. Beats the hell out of anything when you gotta download drivers and your Windows XP installation does not recognize your ethernet card.

Yes, there is a portible version of CCleaner. I also really like Glary tools (it's as good or better than CCleaner). Revo Uninstaller is also another great tool.

Back