• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Flash Decompiler

gaer42

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
189
Im tryint to learn flash, and want to get a program that will allow me to pull apart a swf file so that I can look at it in Flash and see how things are layed out etc.... The problem is that I cannot find a free program to do this, and since I am using it for learning and not for work I really dont want to spend any cash on it.

Can anyone help me find one...?
 
I don't know very much about flash so I have no idea if this is what you want, but I searched sourceforge for swf decompiler and found swfrip.
 
Back
Top