flash card help

FraGGleR

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
384
Is this the right forum for some help? I have an adata 4gb flash card that is about a year old that is suddenly undetectable by anything. It was working fine with my camera, pda, my card reader, and my laptop. Now, it isn't recognizable so I can't even format it. Does anyone have any ideas on what happened and how I can fix it? I bought this back when they were still expensive so I would hate to have to replace it. Thanks.
 
something like that happened to me not too long ago, the problem turn out to be that these things don´t like water. so... :(
 
Do any of the devices recognize it, or are all of them equally ignorant of them?
 
the last thing to recognize it was my dell laptop that had a built in card reader. i am headed home right now to test again.
 
Back
Top