• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Fixed aspect ratio in Catalyst 8.5

alg7_munif

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Messages
5,862
Is it just me or is this a new feature in the driver? I just installed the driver on Vista 64 and I noticed that my display is a bit blurry so I opened the CCC. Under the Digital Panel menu I found an Image Scaling option with GPU scaling.

I can choose between Maintain aspect ratio, scale image to full panel size or use centered timings. The default option is scale image to full panel size which makes my display blurry but after choosing maintain aspect ratio, it is sharp again.
 
Back
Top