• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Five Nights at Freddy's

jh24

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
433
Just curious if people here have played it or have heard of Five Nights at Freddy's. It's a surprisingly well-made and pretty addictive indie horror game with quite a bit of content and challenges.

You're a security guard at Freddy's Fazbear pizzeria. The game was recently greenlit on Steam Greenlight.
 
Game looks like a drugged Nightmare =) I have it on my wishlist but it looks like Drugs.
 
Watch the "Lets Play" of this game a couple weeks ago,

Very creepy :eek:
 
It was pretty funny to watch markiplier play it. Made it less scary.
 
How long is this game? Just about every review on steam is for 1-2 hours of play time. Is it that short?
 
It was pretty funny to watch markiplier play it. Made it less scary.

Yeah, after completing it I started watching playthrough video's as well. Markiplier is one of my favorites, and it's fun seeing other players' reactions. It's a good game to watch on Youtube.

You can see people panicking as they frantically switch between the camera's. "Where's Freddy Fazbear!!? Where's Fre-AAAAH!!"

How long is this game? Just about every review on steam is for 1-2 hours of play time. Is it that short?

It's difficult to say. If you could complete all nights in one try I would say a bit over an hour. But that's almost impossible.

For example you likely need a few tries in the earlier nights to get used to the mechanics.

Progress can also depend on how you react to the game's atmosphere/tension. It took me almost two days to get past night 2 because I kept shutting down the game as I was afraid of what could happen. (I was getting paranoid, expecting things that weren't necessarily going to happen)

Although the game gently tries to (if that's possible) introduce you into the game the difficulty quickly ramps up afterwards. Later nights can be brutal and may need multiple attempts to find the right strategy or balance.


There are also secret nights and an AI editor which can be unlocked, allowing you to set difficulty separately as well as adding new A.I. difficulty levels not shown in the "campaign."

There's easily a few hours worth of content, personally I feel I got my money's worth and I'm glad I gave this game a try, even though scary games aren't usually my favorite. If you play through this without the use of a guide it delivers an intense and unique experience (especially at night) were you (desperately) try to figure out how to survive the night.
 
Last edited:
WOW 2.19 might have to gift some for that price that site is confusing as heck =) I got my drugged creepy teddy bear game though
 
Last edited:
This game is scary as hell probably the scariest "I'm coming to get you game" I ever played I'm on Night 3 I ran out of power just as the clock was turning on Night 2. This game will linger in your head after you get done playing it for a 1/2 hour or so.
 
78a9e16f59958cf728c4dd89115372c9.jpg


Not big on these scare games.
 
Its hardly a scary game at all. Can be a few jump scares but most if not all of them are predictable with the exception of Freddy

No, I mean, no, I literally, no, I will not play any of those games. I have weird scare issues, and I get jumpy to easy. No.
 
That's FrEaKy...


:p

Yeah, I'd be like that guy on twitch who does the play throughs and screams if a bug flies by my nose because its to dark and I cant see jack squat.
 
Back
Top