Fishy

Fun game, for some reason those aquarium games keep me entertained for hours. Easily entertained I guess. Insaniquarium by PopCap is one of my favorites there too. :)

Very fun game. I probably should try to play it when my CPU's not 100% loaded compiling Gaim.

I like it when you get so big, you don't even have to move to eat the fish.

u guys must be a lot better at this than me i can only get the first pile of bones on the top left hand corner and my score is liek 1400 sumthing.

my two tips:

1) STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THE EDGES! a fish thats bigger than you could pop out of nowhere, giving you ZERO time to escape

2) only go for fish that you KNOW are smaller than you. if in doubt, dont risk it. "slow and steady wins the race"

what he just said i noticed those 2 things are mose definitly true.

im gonna play this until i get so big i can eat a blue rfish and since ti takes so damn long to get bigg its gonan eb awhile till i can eat that damn blue one.

I already beat the game; did you know you can swim off one edge and reappear on the other side?

I always get to cocky and end up making stupid mistakes. So far my best is a little over 5 large piles of bones.

Eventually you get so big you can eat everything, high score = infinity.

edit: Just hit the cap, wish i could of kept going :).

great game! I was laughing pretty hard by the end. that huge fish looks ridiculous. finished with 85,647
17 piles of bones are all that fit on the screen, after that I think i got 2 more and the game ended.

I was clearly bigger than that guy! Grrrrr 11k

Hey i finally beat it with a final score of 85,578. All that time and what do I have to show for it?

Great time-waster. Finally beat it with 85806. My biggest problem was when I hit medium size and attempting to evade the big blues.

superjohnny said:
I was clearly bigger than that guy! Grrrrr 11k

Hey i finally beat it with a final score of 85,578. All that time and what do I have to show for it?

hah 85,590!! BEAT THAT! :D

Back