G'day all,
Is there any tools for correcting the fisheye effect when using Eyefinity with a high FOV?
I dont have Eyefinity, but I was using it at a friend's house and whilst I thought it was pretty cool, 2 things really bothered me, firstly the bezels when in portrait mode (though in landscape I didn't notice them) and the fisheye effect really distracted me. Another friend told me a non ATI 3rd party had created a fisheye correction tool, but I can't find it with google searches (just brings up fisheye correction stuff for adobe things).
I'd really like to get an Eyefinity set up, but at the cost of it ($500AUD for a 5870 + at least $500 for 2 more 24" screens) I really want it to work properly. Playing it on my friend's PC just reinforced the thought that I really want Eyefinity, but also that the flaws will really piss me off
Cheers,
Tudz
Is there any tools for correcting the fisheye effect when using Eyefinity with a high FOV?
I dont have Eyefinity, but I was using it at a friend's house and whilst I thought it was pretty cool, 2 things really bothered me, firstly the bezels when in portrait mode (though in landscape I didn't notice them) and the fisheye effect really distracted me. Another friend told me a non ATI 3rd party had created a fisheye correction tool, but I can't find it with google searches (just brings up fisheye correction stuff for adobe things).
I'd really like to get an Eyefinity set up, but at the cost of it ($500AUD for a 5870 + at least $500 for 2 more 24" screens) I really want it to work properly. Playing it on my friend's PC just reinforced the thought that I really want Eyefinity, but also that the flaws will really piss me off
Cheers,
Tudz