• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

First window attempt... (pics)

styckx

Gawd
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
846
Was never a big fan of windows, but decided to buy one of those do it yourself window kits and give it a try.. Here are the pics

window.jpg

window2.jpg

window3.jpg

window4.jpg


Overall I think it looks pretty decent for a 1st time job and first and formost I had fun doing it.. Now just got to clean up the wires alittle more and I'm done.. You can barely see it, there is a red cathode in there to match my red paint scheme.. BTW the red paint is not nearly as bright as that pic makes it look..

AMD 2400+ TB / 1gbDDR / 120gb/60gb hd / GeforceFX 5600 / 17in / 21in monitors / MSI Tv Anywhere / SB Audigy LS
 
If your taking pics of the case..Whys their another camera on the desk?!

Maybe im just jealous you have two..

Window looks good bro.
 
You could buy some car door molding at any auto parts store to replace it. But if you like, stick with it. I like the red/black 2 tone looks clean.
 
lol i love your old school joystick. I got one thats like that from way back when. and yeah i would put the car window trim on it. It would look much cleaner. But the cut looks good.

JEEVES
 
Back
Top