First timer with some simple questions.

Roliath

2[H]4U
My setup consist of a 32in HD Sony Wega (Tube) with a Harman Kardon AVR320 and an Infinity 5.1 surround sound setup.
Currently (just testing) I have my TV connected to my computer via composite, I would like to use my Monster THX Component Cables instead but i'm worried about my computer being close to my TV and speakers due to the magnets in them.
Would there be any damage to my tower if my tv or speakers are near it? Magnetic interference with mobo or stuff like that.

Also how could I get my audigy to output the sound from my computer to my reciever?
I'd like to watch my music videos, movies, and play a couple games but i would like the sound to come from my infinity setup.

My reciever has an 6 Digital Inputs with 3 Digital Outputs, could I connect my HK to my audigy via Digital out and still have my X-530's connected to my audigy aswell? If this is possible whenever I want the sound to go to my reciever I would have to switch between digital out and analog out in the Creative THX Setup Console right?

Everything is connected via monster component cables(ps2/xbox/ps dvd,dvr), and all my speakers are using monster speaker wire or monster THX audio cables (red/white).

Thanks for any help and or recommendations..

i keep mine sitting on top of my subwoofer, well on a stand that a subwoofer sits under. works fine

Why have both your PC speakers and your receiver connected to the Audigy? Why not game with the good speaker setup?

I would, honestly, suggest taking the Audigy out of the box and using the onboard digital out connected to the reciever for everything but if it's necessary you have to get this special adapter for your Creative card inorder to use digital out (either way this is mostly a waste since you're cutting out the sound card's processor for 90-95% of the time this way). If I could remember what the adapter was I would link it for you but I don't bother with Creative cards so it was considered useless info an quickly forgotten, sorry.

Well, i still want use of my x530's while i am at my desk.
My desk is right next to my TV.
I don't always want to game on TV, i'd rather game at my desk and use the tv for videos and such.
that's why i would want to use both.
If its even possible, so inorder for me to use the digital out on my audigy i'd have to get a special cable?

Back