• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

First time shipping a graphics card

mixxwell

n00b
Joined
Mar 11, 2011
Messages
22
Alright so I just sold my OEM 3650 512MB DDR2 that I pulled from an HP Pavilion PC on eBay. I've never shipped a graphics card before, so what I did was I put the graphics card into an anti-static bag, filled the bottom of a small box with packing paper, put the GPU on top, put another layer of packing paper on top and sides, and taped the box up pretty good. Should I be good? When I shake the box it doesn't move around much, and the GPU itself isn't really big or anything.
 
Sounds OK to me. My motto is always send it in the way that you would want to receive it if you had bought it....
 
i would add some bubble wrap around the card as well

just me though and I'm with Camberwell i would send it the way i would want to receive it as well :)
 
Alright. I already taped the box shut with the label on and everything, so I'll be sure to use bubble wrap next time.
 
Back
Top