• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

first time overclockn

undeadsac

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
499
first time overclocking....

using an ASUS A8N SLI Deluxe board with a 3000+ AMD64 with Winchester core Rev. DHD0, I've just allowed the system to do the overclocking so far and have increased my core clock from 1829 to 1954 or so what do you recommend I do to really bump this up but remain stable without having to go watercooling or something, I just wanna run on air (HSF) for now.
 
thanks.

Now my second question, is this revision known to have very good oc's or what? I'm a complete noob to this.
 
Back
Top