680i mobo
2gig pc-8500 1066mhz
e6850 @ 3.6ghz
x2 8800gtx stock clocks
thermalright ultra 120 extreme with 120mm fan
Voltages:
Vcore - 1.4v
CPU FSB - 1.5v
nForce SPP - 1.50v
nForce MCP - auto
HT nForce SSP <-> MCP - auto
Memory - 2.1v
max CPU temp was 60c on full load while using Prime95
My question is if all my voltages are safe to run 24/7? Also should I just leave those two settings on auto? Lastly I ran Prime for about 2 hours with no errors. Is it safe to say that the CPU is stable? Thanks in advance for any help
2gig pc-8500 1066mhz
e6850 @ 3.6ghz
x2 8800gtx stock clocks
thermalright ultra 120 extreme with 120mm fan
Voltages:
Vcore - 1.4v
CPU FSB - 1.5v
nForce SPP - 1.50v
nForce MCP - auto
HT nForce SSP <-> MCP - auto
Memory - 2.1v
max CPU temp was 60c on full load while using Prime95
My question is if all my voltages are safe to run 24/7? Also should I just leave those two settings on auto? Lastly I ran Prime for about 2 hours with no errors. Is it safe to say that the CPU is stable? Thanks in advance for any help