• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

first time OCing help

Imaulle

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Messages
1,213
Hello~ This is my first time trying to OC and I've read about 10 different guides and I think I've got it figured out for the most part. I think I just new a few minor changes to make this more stable. I pass prime for a few hours but I still get reboots here and there when doing some heavy load music apps. Any help/input on anything that needs to be tweaked and changed would be appreciated!

best


dg1iqt.png

2z683ev.png

2h56tzr.png

2vaioo3.png

29mt0nm.png

d4iyo.png
 
I've changed the ddr2 to 1000 and it's still about the same in stability. Still random reboots under heavy load from my music apps. Any suggestions ? That vcore seems really high to me...
 
It looks to me like you've pretty much just hit a wall. Your voltages are all basically at their max safe levels, and all your settings seem to be tweaked properly, so I think you may have just reached the limit of what that chip can do.
 
Back
Top