• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

First Impressions...TJ07 H2O

theseeker

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
2,245
I am truly impressed with the H2O possibilities of this case, not to mention the quality. IMHO, it surpasses the quality of the V2000. The top vent will easily accept the EVO 240 and the bottom side vents will accept an EVO 360 with no modding. The case is very easy to work in, and it is very light. There is a virtual plethora of H2O coolig combinations as far as placement of rads and pumps are concerned. This case is outstanding!
Now for something completely different, the PC P&C 1kw PSU is over-the-top, the packaging is phenominal and the unit is simply beyond words. I will post some pics tomorrow.
 
/me needs a drooling smiley

I love that case, it is absolutely stunning. If I could afford it I would buy one today...alas I doubt I will never be able to drop that much on a case.
 
Erasmus354 said:
/me needs a drooling smiley

I love that case, it is absolutely stunning. If I could afford it I would buy one today...alas I doubt I will ever be able to drop that much on a case.

By chance, do you need a V2000, or any other parts of my sig rig? As of today they are all for sale.
 
Nice case, but I saved myself a couple hundred Frostys and Jr Bacon Cheese Burgers getting the Stacker, I think I could have fit a 120x3 and a 120 x2 in mine though, possibly even 2 120x3's if you really wanted to..

No regrets here although I was tempted to get the TJ07 just to have it, but I'd love to see some pics!
 
I have most of it assembled, just running the H2O system for a few hours to make sure there are no leaks. Unfortunately I am have to change my setup from my initial thoughts as some of the case deminsions I recieved were not accurate. Then there is the~wish I thought of that before issues! In any event the case is very nice, roomy and light, although there is not enough room for my original RAD setup. I am looking for a very large external RAD at the moment. I will finally post a few pics tomorrow. I would have done it tonight, but als the digi camera batteries were dead.
 
Back
Top