First ever Cisco Catalyst 5505 mod!
The fan in PSU 0 died on me a few days ago.. So I figured if im going to be raplaceing it its gonna be a LED fan! lol I got 2 of them to make both PSUs match, but ill do that one later...
I only had a crappy 4mp olympus DC on me.. sorry... When where both moded ill take a pic with my D50/50mm f1.4
hey that guy looks familiar?
edit, MESSED UP TITLE, ITS A 5505
The fan in PSU 0 died on me a few days ago.. So I figured if im going to be raplaceing it its gonna be a LED fan! lol I got 2 of them to make both PSUs match, but ill do that one later...
I only had a crappy 4mp olympus DC on me.. sorry... When where both moded ill take a pic with my D50/50mm f1.4
hey that guy looks familiar?
edit, MESSED UP TITLE, ITS A 5505