first build help

Panda Man

Limp Gawd
This is my first build, and i got everything mounted and hooked up, escept for the restart button and the a few of the LEDs. when i het the power button to test it, all the LED fans would light up and the fans would make about 2 rotations. i figured the PSU was dead, as it was a very cheap one. i got another 500W PSU from a local store and replaced the old one. same problem. i've been talking to some1 who has built a lot of computers, and he said although it was a mess, it was a properly connected mess. im not sure what to do, any help would be much appreciated

Double check that your heatsink is making proper contact with the cpu. Also, if applicable, check that the 12v cpu connector is installed on your motherboard.

Bad. Looks like you should take everything out except for the core components (No HDD, CD/DVD, etc. etc). And try, then double check your CPU and GPU and motherboard jumper settings.

Specs needed.

-bump-

anyways, i still have the same problem. absolutely NO LIFE whatsoever, so i am beginning to think its the MoBo.

When people link to each item in their build instead of just listing it out... I want to stab myself in the face.

Back