• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

First Baby Picture

Papa-Ming

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
3,307
Here she is??? :confused:

http://www.imagelink.org/id8507.jpg

I fully intend to frame this and give it to my 77 year-old mother. And dammit she better be

proud!


P.S. Put it this way; my son and I built her a PC for her 75th

birthday.

She didn't talk to us for a long time after that! :D :eek: She proclaimed, "Damn useless things!" Soooo......mom gets a photo.
 
Pride in this group's accomplishments isn't in short supply.
But 3 years later...we've all realized it's a long journey.

At least there's good company along the road. :)

Fold on, Papa...
 
papa-ming!!!! its sooo cute :D i dont even remember my first one, ive been busy like a rabbit :eek: :cool:

PS: HEY thanx a million for all the stuff u sent me, u never told me how much shipping was, im gonna set it up as soon as i get the rest of these boxes up... stupid hurricane... (aussies prolly brewed it up... :mad: ) anyways... 2 blown psu's... WEAK!

good thing i just got a job at best buy, w00t. im buy so much stuff, ima turn into another relic (god forbid)
 
Hey what's-up?

See you came through the Lumbering Giant? Boy I don't have fond memories of those days.

Just glad all is well with you.

PSU's you can replace. Small stuff in a big world buddy.

And you're Welcome. :D
 
Ah, if only we could take the tax deduction from each birth……… ;)

God knows we pay enough to raise them :D
 
Ha ha. :)

Well until my son gives me grandbabies, guess I'll adopt a few of these.

More productive then the toy section at K-mart anyway. I hate shopping! I would do it

for the babies, but under protest. :p
 
jovetata said:
stupid hurricane... (aussies prolly brewed it up... :mad: )
I was kicked out of the student computing site on campus because I fell out of my chair laughing and knocked down some poor girl.

Thank you so very much. :p :D :D
 
Back
Top