First attempt at a case mod...Antec Aria

dnt94civic

n00b
Here are some pics of my modded Aria. There are a couple of things that I still need to finalize, but for the most part, it is done.

Comments are welcome...

thanks

use photobucket.com or something, ide love to see your rig but the host sucks

I like it.

BTW, where did you get that IDE cable?

Dang. I was hoping you bought it somewhere or bought the pieces to make it. I looks as if it is able to lay in more angles than rounded ones that you can buy. Is that the case?

Tiny said:
Dang. I was hoping you bought it somewhere or bought the pieces to make it. I looks as if it is able to lay in more angles than rounded ones that you can buy. Is that the case?

Yes, when I saw it, and started to play with it, I knew that it was very flexible, and better than most other rounded cables. The reason why, is because they use a very flexible wires, instead of just using a regular IDE cable and just stripping it into single wires. Also, the shield that they use is very flexible too, instead of the thick rubber enclosures.

I thought about doing something like that with the fan in the front, but I use my front usb ports too often. Nice mod tho

I have a ANTEC ARIA that is modded too they are sweet RIGs, you want to see the pics, I will post: LITTLE ANTEC

? what did you do with the PSU where did it go??? GOOD JOB ON YOURS

dnt94civic said:
Here are some pics of my modded Aria. There are a couple of things that I still need to finalize, but for the most part, it is done.

Comments are welcome...

thanks

Nice job!

Looks nice but why add a fan grill to your hsf? I really like that fan mesh on the front. I also did that to my V1000 case. It looks great. Especially when it is lit up from behind.

Hey, lookin good. Could you show some more pics of your regular ATX power supply that you installed? I'm thinking about doing the same.

Back