http://www.eteknix.com/biostar-teases-am4-x370-mini-itx-motherboard/
https://videocardz.net/mobo/biostar-x370-racing-gtn/

Socket: AM4
Chipset: X370
RAM Slots: (2) DDR4-2667
Expansion: (1) PCI-e x16
Audio: 7.1 rear / Front HiFi
LAN: Realtek Dragon
Storage: 4x SATAIII, 1x M.2 32Gbps (42/60/80mm length)
Video: HDMI 1.4b, DVI
USB: USB 3.1a (1), USB 3.1c (1), USB 3.0 (6 in a 2+4 config), USB 2.0 (2 in a 2+0 config)
VRM Phases: 7
Capacitors: Solid (minus the two electrolytics used in the audio circuit?)
Power Connections: 24-pin ATX + 4-pin 12V
Extra Features: Vivid LED DJ, Smart Ear, Online BIOS Update, Fly.net

nice, lookin forward to the Ryzen APU's for a new HTPC and a new PC for my mother

nice, lookin forward to the Ryzen APU's for a new HTPC and a new PC for my mother

Me too.
Not into gaming but Digital Audio Workstation.

Love the mITX but a waste using X370 imho.
Especially for storage options.

USB-C on the rear? Does anyone have a shot of the rear ports? Thanks.

Thats a start hopefully more will come, wondering why they used X370 chipset and not the X300 chipset

lookin' good, the VRM looks pretty robust and connectivity is solid.
Biostar is not exactly name brand, but Ryzen Master seems to work well and equalizes the playing field across different BIOS'es for day-to-day (and honestly, probably LN2) overclocks. Some of my best subambient runs were done using ROG's OC Panel or EVGA Precision.

USB-C on the rear? Does anyone have a shot of the rear ports? Thanks.

Looks to be the same as the X370GT5 atx version?

b20170222_1.jpg

Think I am going to get this one, not sure but could take months for the X300 chipset to come out.

Last edited:
That's awesome. Whenever I want to hook my 6P to my computer to transfer music I have to use that 2" adapter they provide. Pretty annoying.

With that 7 Phase you not gonna do much ... even 9 hard to get it done good

Looks neat so far but I am most interested in seeing the other offerings from MSI, Gigabyte, and especially Asus ROG for a mITX X370 chipset board. I'm in the market both to build a new HTPC and rebuild my ancient home server, so I'm thinking Ryzen may be the way to go for best performance/value. One of these may end up needing a mATX or mITX board, so higher end small form factor motherboards will be appreciated.

Back