• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

First 3,000 -- Free Java Gear from Sun

its been on digg.com, so who knows if we'll get it or not.

That being said, I still signed up for it :p
 
Hopefully I do get this, as I actually code in java (I'm trying to make useful j2me (Java 2 mobile enviornment [I think]) apps for my cell phone.
 
So that means I might have got in. I'm suprised. Seems that this is reborn every month or so.
 
Received my Sun coffee mug a week ago, has made a serviceable paperweight :D
 
i also recieved my mug .......its awesome especialy for free

will use as my glass

its all yellow with a smile face
 
Got my mug today, forgot I signed up for it.

Nothing like free stuff to make your crappy day better :D
 
KodiakStar said:
Got my mug today, forgot I signed up for it.

Nothing like free stuff to make your crappy day better :D


lmfao im sorry to bump this

but ya i agree with u, i was expectin shoes via ups that same day, instead i got a mug i totaly forgot about via fedex, now i use the mug every day lols, best free thing ive got prolly
 
Back
Top