A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
WOOT, flashed mine to the new 1.1, still wanting to test it out though, I have had alittle problems tracking on some surfaces, mostly I like to use a huge piece of white paper, Im not kidding it has amazing track on it!
I noticed a couple of times when I would start my comp, the mouse wouldn't start up as well, so I would have to either unplug and replug and then it would work, or do a reboot! weird problem!
just installed a firmware update for my razer copperhead that has the same lazer. Now I dont have to uplug and plug my mouse into the computer to have it recognize it after shutting down.