• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Firewire Router

mrderp

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
89
All,

I'm wondering if anything along the lines of a firewire router exists? I have one external HDD (connected via firewire 400) that I would like to connect to 8 different PC's. I don't have any other options but to use firewire. I know this would be solved with using a NAS or a shared drive but neither of those are an option.

Thanks in advance!
 
I don't know if this would do what I'm looking for. I need to hook one drive up to 8 computers... not 8 drives up to 1 computer.
 
So you're looking for a new router with a firewire port so that you can connect your firewired external drive to?
 
Back
Top