• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Firewire (IEEE1394) PC card adapter

dariob

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
1,349
I have a generic USB + IEEE1394 adapter for my laptop, but the device which I need it for is bus powered. There is a little DC power jack on the side, but it did not come with a power supply. Does anyone know the specs of the power adapter I would use for it? It is similar to this unit:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16839161005

I am assuming they all use the same voltage/polarity. Is that a wrong assumption?

Thanks!
 
Back
Top