Firefox Tab Chrome style.

Soyo13

Gawd
I've been looking for addon/mod that move Firefox Tabs to the title bar simular to Chrome.

Do such thing exist? All I've seen so far is fail chrome wannabe with tabs one bar below the title bar.

Tried Firefox 4 Beta, but it did not give option to move the tabs to the very top like this screen shot.

chrome-tabs-drag-and-drop.png

I dislike that Metro addon/theme. So I won't be using that.

Guess I'm SOL.

The closest thing they've done is Fx4 beta, put tabs on top and uncheck the menu bar under view. It'll shorten the gap between the top of the window and the tabs on top, but it still has a Firefox button. I'm hoping they include a way to remove that in the final release myself.

I recommend omni bar add on also, it combines the address bar and the google search into one

Hmm just noticed a small problem... Cant move the non-maximized browser around when there no tabs. I'm missing something?

Firefox 4 gives you the option to have tabs on top. I'm running beta 6 on both OS X and Windows 7 and can do it in both.

Firefox 4 gives you the option to have tabs on top. I'm running beta 6 on both OS X and Windows 7 and can do it in both.

In fact I think they are on top by default because I just did a fresh install of FF4 beta 6 and that is where they were on the first load.

The group of the tabs is really cool as well.

Back