Firefox Quantum display the browser in fullscreen.

BulletDust

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm not too sure how long this feature has been present in FF Quantum, but I've noticed that there's now a fullscreen option that allows the browser to take up the whole screen devoid of any title bars, browser search boxes, menu's, etc - Makes browsing the web slightly more immersive.

Loving Firefox Quantum, easily the best browser available under Linux at the moment.

Version:

fu8YEfzh.png

Normal mode showing fullscreen option:

iLVgldch.png

Fullscreen:

lflALS2h.png

Another great update to FF Quantum is the ability to run separate tabs based around your needs. For example, because I have two domains, both with email hosted via G-Suite, I can have a tab open for personal and a tab open for work and I don't need to log in and out of the various accounts when opening the tabs - Very handy.

cRZX8Hgh.png

0XwrPZnh.png

I'm not too sure how long this feature has been present in FF Quantum, but I've noticed that there's now a fullscreen option that allows the browser to take up the whole screen devoid of any title bars, browser search boxes, menu's, etc - Makes browsing the web slightly more immersive.

Loving Firefox Quantum, easily the best browser available under Linux at the moment.

Version:

fu8YEfzh.png

Normal mode showing fullscreen option:

iLVgldch.png

Fullscreen:

lflALS2h.png

Press f11 in any browser and you get the fullscreen option. Been like this for years.

Press f11 in any browser and you get the fullscreen option. Been like this for years.

I just knew someone was going to come along and claim FF has had that function for years! It was never offered in the menu though was it?

Cheers John! Much easier via a shortcut.

I've known about the F11 for years but it's a function I don't like. I want to have an address bar and buttons when I browse :)

I'm still fiddling with F11, I admit, it's something I didn't know about. Depending on what I'm doing it is handy at times, but I also like a browser bar and buttons.

However these multi account 'containers' that appear as tabs are one of the handiest features I've seen in a long time.

Back