Firefox issue

BoogerBomb

Supreme [H]ardness
I want to know if this is just me or not. Every time I first fire up FF, goto a thread here and start to reply with a quote it crashes. Each and every time without fail. Am I the only one? Version 2.0.0.3

I'm sure that this a completely useless response.. but I am having no problems at all, seems to be working fine for me.. so far, anyhow...

Just checked again trying to quote you and it froze it up again. It only happens when i first fire up FF and go right to the forums and try to quote someone. Haven't checked a normal reply. I do have FF set to clear cache, downloads, history and such but not any cookies.

I'm sure that this a completely useless response.. but I am having no problems at all, seems to be working fine for me.. so far, anyhow...

Ok when launching FF again and choosing restore session after it has crashed it works fine. I also figured out that hitting Enter or Tab seems to be what makes it crash as I can start typing letters and words no problem but hitting enter or tab will be what makes it crash.

Possibly a conflicting extension? Try disabling your extensions and see if the problem goes away. If so, restart them one at a time till you find out which one is causing the problem.

Had the same issue and it even locked up windows. I just did a reinstall and all is peachy :)

Back