Firefox Cube Help

illuminate

[H]ard|Gawd
SO, recently i added the "download them all" addon to firefox. when i added it i get this cube when i change tabs. It goes into a cube within the firefox window just like linux can do. I dont like it set like this. I want to change it, but i cant find where. any help?

gosh, was it hard to get a pciture of.

064-2.jpg

Ok, that is officially the weirdest Windows error I've ever seen, even if it's not a Windows-specific error but more likely Firefox. I understand what you're saying, and I can see the image above, but honestly DownThemAll! (which I'm going to assume is the specific addon you're referring to; I can't find one called "Download Them All") simply has no such functionality in it, I use it myself. I have no explanation for why that's occurring on your machine, nor can I even begin to attempt to troubleshoot it. :(

At first glance I was thinking somehow Flip3D got itself enabled inside your browser but I can't imagine how that would be possible either as it's across the entire Desktop and not application specific.

That's just... weird... truly weird. :)

Check all your addons for Firefox, perhaps something slipped through unknowingly.

Just... weird...

And for future reference, you can snap a screenshot in Windows with the PrintScreen key - that'll grab the entire Desktop from corner to corner top to bottom and everything in-between. Paste the image from the Clipboard into Paint or whatever image app you want and save from there. You can snap a screenshot of only the active window by pressing Alt and then PrintScreen (Alt+PrintScreen) - same paste from Clipboard, save afterward.

Its not completely in windows. Just firefox.

yeah, it is odd. I dont see any new/different addons.

I tried the printscreen key, but could never get it... i could catch it before it switch the actualy tab at the top, but it would beat me to the page. Probably tried like 100 times..

/edit/

so, i just UNinstalled download them all... and the cube went away...?!?!?!?! i dont get it.. but its fixed...:confused::confused:

Back