Firefox? Can I get the round tab close (W10 style) on Windows 7

Format _C:

2[H]4U
I am using Firefox 42 (at least until 43 comes along) :) on Windows 7 Professional
So is there a way to get the Windows 10 round style tab close button on a Windows 7 system?

I searched the internet and I got nowhere perhaps I was using the wrong terms? "firefox windows 10 tabs in Windows 7" that is what I typed

Thanks

Try searching instead for "firefox windows 10 theme".

I have not actually looked into these themes so I don't know how good they look or how well they work. Also, when looking, be aware that Mozilla is planning to remove support for "heavyweight themes" (the sort that modify everything) but will still allow "lightweight themes". The themes you look into may fall into one or the other category.

No Windows 10 around here, so I don't know how it looks, if you have a screenshot?

Those are the icons that show up when you move the mouse cursor over the window close icons in the Mac OS version of Firefox.
IOPmzLu.png

I will post a screen shot later when I get a chance :)

ffw10.jpg

Here is the screen shot the icon is a big x and when you hover the mouse over it the icon turns into a dark gray circle (I think it was red in the first Windows 10 enhanced Firefox version)

So, do you want the larger icon, the red icon, the larger icon and red, or the regular sized icon and red? and if you do want it red, mind if I use one of those redx icons I posted above?

I want a big icon that is red and you can use one if those redx icons if you want to
Thank You I appreciate you helping me as I know nothing about progranning

v2 (if the file looks the same then you'll need to hit the reload button)

If it's too small/big you can edit the width/height at the bottom.

Also if you copy n paste that long data:image line into the address bar it'll give you a png you can edit. I included a commented out example showing how to use a local image instead of the data URI.

Back