Firefox 3 - not loading page/scripts not loading

KMK0420

Weaksauce
Quick rundown (i know my system inside and out, and currently i have no add-ons installed, only processes running are normal ones (even unnecessary ones like help and support, error reporting, antivirus, etc. are not started).

Firefox will not load pages correctly. This occurred suddenly, but its only on specific pages.

Testing shows that its not a spyware/similar infection, (scanned both AV, spybot, spy sweeper and adaware), used HiJack this, checked EVERYTHING just to make sure..

I load CNN.com in IE. Loads fine. Here's what i get in firefox:

http://i37.tinypic.com/ab09dj.jpg

then, on sites like myspace the real-time updates (new mail notifications on your home screen, status updates) just won't even load at all.

i've heard of some users having issues with firefox after upgrading to 3....but with a clean system, no addons or other software interfering and IE working fine (and most other sites in firefox) im thinking this is a bug in the software.

i DID have NoScript installed but it was disabled and i uninstalled. just to be sure, i uninstalled/reinstalled firefox. nothing.

anyone else know of a way to fix this? i updated flash and java also..

Note: PG2 is not blocking HTTP, and was running fine with CNN yesterday.. and there are no logged blocks..

strange, Ive had some probs with ff3 too, just various crashes at certain sites.

Back