Firefox 1.0 Preview Release (You got a problemo) Thread

DevilDoc

2[H]4U
So, as I try and turn my girlfriend on to the wonders of a FireFox browser install....well... It don't turn out too well. They go ahead and make the release for V.1.0... damnit. None of the Plugins (Jscript, Macromedia, etc, etc...) have a direct path for working such things out.

Yeah, GREAT. On a night like tonight when I just got done with proselytizing about how great the browser is and the plugins actually work like they're supposed to. I want my 0.9.0.whatever back..... well, no, not really. I love my mouse gestures more than a cowboy monkey loves his cigar and tricycle. Just so long as Mozdev figgers out the problemo tute-sweet.

Argh
-Doc

I put it on three machines without problems. You might try uninstalling the previous version. 1.0 may pick up the proper associations when you reinstall it because your profile will still be there.

Personal experince here, Flash installed without a hitch for me, Infact i was quite amazed how well it worked.

Lovein PR1.0!

Seems to me like you might get better results if you first install an older version, get it properly configured, then install 1.0Pr over that. That way you might keep those things properly set up. I'll bet that most of the people here did that since they had the previous versions already most likely.

I could be wrong though.

BTW, if you need mouse guestures, Opera had them first. d-: Just saying...

Nazo said:

We ain't listening to you Nazo. ;)

Nazo said:

I'm listening - Opera Rules

I heard that you won't be able to use the older plugins with RC1? Maybe they will fix that for release.

Back