Finny's Updated Sale Thread!!!
I take payment via Paypal or MO
Heat appreciated
Mine is under Finnyman
All prices are shipped and OBO
I WILL entertain combo prices!!!!
TWO GTX480s with Koolance full cover block and EK nickel backplates and EK brackets
Sold with waterblocks installed. No warranty but there are working pulls that went straight into anti-static bags.
I ran them in SLI with clocks of 850 core 24/7.
I prefer to sell them with everything installed, but I can throw the original coolers in the box.
$275 shipped each
Swiftech MCP 350
Is a mcp350, but runs on 18w so performs like a 355. Orange impeller and an aftermarket acrylic top.
$50 shipped
Laing DDC-1
Like an mcp350. 10w, black impeller. Fan headers clipped.
$30 shipped
Enzotech Low Profile Copper NB SB heatsink
http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata...e=product_info&cPath=54_197&products_id=23200
$15 shipped
Swiftech MCW30 with I believe all accessories...
fittings
Intel Pack
AMD Pack
Hard Mount
$20 shipped
Danger Den Maze chipset block
Just 1/2 barbs... I can't find the mounting hardware..
$13 shipped
Java 6 Illuminated
Awesome book for Java. Used it first semester.
$50 shipped.
Galaxy GTX480 HERE!!!
SOLD
Alltel CDMA HTC Hero
SOLD
Cellshock D9 DDR3 6GB RAM (2GB sticks)
SOLD
Intel G2 120GB SSD
$SOLD
Corsair H50
SOLD
Biostar T-Power X58 LGA1366
$SOLD
TWO Koolance VID-NX480 Waterblocks for GTX480
One has staining in the inside (invisible due to nickel cover)
The other has not been opened up and has LEDs as well
http://www.xoxide.com/koolance-vid-nx480.html
down
I take payment via Paypal or MO
Heat appreciated
Mine is under Finnyman
All prices are shipped and OBO
I WILL entertain combo prices!!!!
TWO GTX480s with Koolance full cover block and EK nickel backplates and EK brackets
Sold with waterblocks installed. No warranty but there are working pulls that went straight into anti-static bags.
I ran them in SLI with clocks of 850 core 24/7.
I prefer to sell them with everything installed, but I can throw the original coolers in the box.
$275 shipped each
Swiftech MCP 350
Is a mcp350, but runs on 18w so performs like a 355. Orange impeller and an aftermarket acrylic top.
$50 shipped
Laing DDC-1
Like an mcp350. 10w, black impeller. Fan headers clipped.
$30 shipped
Enzotech Low Profile Copper NB SB heatsink
http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata...e=product_info&cPath=54_197&products_id=23200
$15 shipped
Swiftech MCW30 with I believe all accessories...
fittings
Intel Pack
AMD Pack
Hard Mount
$20 shipped
Danger Den Maze chipset block
Just 1/2 barbs... I can't find the mounting hardware..
$13 shipped
Java 6 Illuminated
Awesome book for Java. Used it first semester.
$50 shipped.
Galaxy GTX480 HERE!!!
SOLD
Alltel CDMA HTC Hero
SOLD
Cellshock D9 DDR3 6GB RAM (2GB sticks)
SOLD
Intel G2 120GB SSD
$SOLD
Corsair H50
SOLD
Biostar T-Power X58 LGA1366
$SOLD
TWO Koolance VID-NX480 Waterblocks for GTX480
One has staining in the inside (invisible due to nickel cover)
The other has not been opened up and has LEDs as well
http://www.xoxide.com/koolance-vid-nx480.html
down
Last edited: