Finished this but forum was Down

FrozenOver2

Limp Gawd
So with further introduction heres the final product.

Alright the project i started as a 3d cad model controlled design is finished. Here is a pic...
MainIMG.jpg

And the website I made for the project.
http://home.comcast.net/~s_mac
or Clickable Link for lazy people

And the computer now has an NF7-S instead of a KT400. Let me tell you the nforce is clearly superior to the KT400. Especially the nf7-s with all the lockalbe frequencies. So I am currently running at 29c CPU and 23c system temp. And its almost silent cause i volt modded the fans to 7v instead of 12v. Overall I very impressed by the quality of this motherboard and its easy overclocking features.

Oh yeah and this was my Senior Project required to graduate from high school. Got a high pass on it so it looks like I am graduating with flaming geek colors one out of 73 high passers which is 73 outta 420 kids. I am stoked lol cause all my teachers just sat there and drooled at my project I dont even thing they were listining to my presentation but where just in awwhhh the whole time.

Looks good, nice project. If i wasn't so lazy I'd design my system in CAD, although the picture in my mind works just as good for me ;)

I also need to find a way to get college credit or something for watercooling my pc... .props man.

Back