Primochill Rigid tubing
yxa6.jpg

2nks.jpg

nz59.jpg

83w2.jpg

c2ff.jpg

xjhh.jpg

seaq.jpg

This shows what will visible with door closed (HDDS not visible)
2gnc.jpg

That looks gorgeous! How do you shape the rigid tube? I haven't seen anyone really explain it.

I love your builds. Have you ever thought of opening a business selling cases to [H] forum users? I assume the Starcraft themes are custom by you?

I have 36" of rigid acrylic coming in for me and my four year old to practice with.

I have a business but only have time to produce for large companies like NVIDIA and Origin PC

That's very nice. Beautiful tubing and love where the hdd's are at. :D Although, at the very top of the case did he mean to have that portion uncovered?

Looks like he has all top and bottom panels removed while he leak tests, since they aren't on a hinge like the side door.

How hard is it to mold that tubing? Is that the next step for me? It does look better with rigid tubing. Thank you for posting :)

it's really nice. Do you have any problems with the heat from one device feeding the cooling of another device?

Hey Darth,

Any suggestions on heat gun temp or other lessons learned?

Hey Darth,

Any suggestions on heat gun temp or other lessons learned?

use lower setting constantly rotate the tube so it heats evenly take your time on bends use lots of olive oil for lube on the inner bending rod

added some lighting
kh0p.jpg

4ska.jpg

qiv8.jpg

Configuring Corsair Link software (set image to my rig). For some reason the 4th GPU drops in and out of some utilities. I am setting the Corsair Link to make LEDS red if temps rise beyond 70 will lower it when I run load tests

l7hr.jpg

Back