Finished Far Cry 2, thoughts (no spoilers)

GO PLAY PAINKILLER LOL
LOVED Painkiller. I might give FC2 another go tonight but after years of gaming everything just starts to feel the same. I think it's this realism angle the games are on that's getting me. I can't put down Forza 2 though.

I installed FC2.. played for a couple hours and dont really care to play it again.. I dunno.. Just seemed like there was no point in continuing.. I guess I prefer a more structured game w/ a better story.. Big let down cause I had been looking forward to it.. Judging by the other posts im kinda glad I didnt waste my time.. Guess Ill pick up Fallout3 and see how that goes..

does this game have a decent story? So far I have just done a bunch of boring missions where you kill a generic enemy with the usual brute force method. It hasn't pulled me in at all. I only enjoy single player games that are like interactive movies.

I installed FC2.. played for a couple hours and dont really care to play it again.. I dunno.. Just seemed like there was no point in continuing.. I guess I prefer a more structured game w/ a better story.. Big let down cause I had been looking forward to it.. Judging by the other posts im kinda glad I didnt waste my time.. Guess Ill pick up Fallout3 and see how that goes..

Went down the exact same path. Fallout 3 is awesome. Great story. It goign to take a long time to finish as well. They do a really good job of making you feel immersed int he environment.

Also, if you lay out $50 you try to force yourself to like or play it, to feel like you at least got some value for your cash.

I would rather claw out my eyes then play another hour of the game. With CoD4 and WAW sitting here, FC2 looks like a dust collector....

...I thought it looked good graphics wise though, with most of the eye candy on.

Back