finding subscribed threads?

mikeblas

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2006
Sorry for the noobcake questions, but I'm totally lost since the new UI skin went live.

1) I can't find my subscribed threads. I used to look at my subscribed threads page to find new activity, participate in those threads, and then wander off to search for new topics. Where has the subscribed threads page gone?

2) I used s different folder of subscribed threads to bookmark threads. I can't find that UI anywhere.

"Watched Threads" is what I've tried. But I can't find the folders I had before.

And when I click on a thread to see the first unread post, I end up at some arbitrary spot in the history of the thread, nowhere near the last read post.

"Watched Threads" is what I've tried. But I can't find the folders I had before.

And when I click on a thread to see the first unread post, I end up at some arbitrary spot in the history of the thread, nowhere near the last read post.

Folders are gone to my knowledge, but threads should be there. If there are NO replies to those threads, those will not be shown in that main menu. You will have to click Show All Watched Threads link to see all threads watched.

Back