finding a better mouse help.

gesicht

Gawd
over the years my favorite mouse has been Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical a simple 5 button mouse.

i have used a lot of other mice and cant break away from this one. the reason i like it is, buttons on each side, mouse wheel works as button, size and shape fit well for me and it works on everything, cloth, carpet, my knee. they have 5 year warranty but mine only last like 2-3 years. i use the hell out of it so i never bothered with warranty, plus the bottom sticker with the serial number always fades off. i dont feel ripped off since i get plenty of use out of them.

it is rather old technology i dont think they have made one improvement to them in 10 years. think higher dpi would be great. higher quality build would be better. the reason they stop working is side buttons start to go then the left click starts to go. i end up just giving every other mouse away i buy because after month of trying to use it i go back to my 5 button MS mouse.

can anyone suggest a mouse that might help me break away from MS 5 button mouse? mine just broke again kinda want to get something other then another MS 5 button.

things it has to have:
buttons on both sides!!!! why is this so rare?
optical ( laser works like shit in my experience if not using a mouse pad.)
USB
mouse wheel works as button also.
medium to large in size

things i would like:
2 buttons for the thumb side or left side whatever you call it.

Back