• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Finaly hit 10 million...

Crosshairs

Administrator
Staff member
2FA
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
26,980
It took forever.....like almost 5 years...but I did it...


 
gratz dont stop now. im about to hit 4 million should do that today once this big adv drops in a few hours
 
gratz dont stop now. im about to hit 4 million should do that today once this big adv drops in a few hours

I'm not stopping....I don't have the equipment to keep up with the big dogs, but I'm doing all I can.

hell, I remember when 1200 PPD was considered a good day .:)
 
Do you want your hat in this thread or in the milestones thread?

:D
 
I'm not stopping....I don't have the equipment to keep up with the big dogs, but I'm doing all I can.

hell, I remember when 1200 PPD was considered a good day .:)

Congrats man! Now onward march to 100 million!
 
pimphat.jpg
 
I just clicked the ad link in my posting above and what do we have: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA02Y0005BP1&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-Hats-_-e4hats-_-9SIA02Y0005BP1&AID=10440897&PID=3891137&SID=194a3

A02Y_1_20101230_31041e84-95fb-4b34-a603-6049eea37544198699.jpg


A "Furry Striped Pimp Hat-Purple" from Newegg???

Kendrak your hat is way better than this.

I had to click the link too. WTF? I guess no computer hardware order from the egg is complete without throwing in a fuzzy purple pimp hat. Who at Newegg decided that they could increase their bottom line by providing an opportunity to purchase these?
 
Back
Top