got my 120mm yate loon and my x2 80mm yate loons. The 120 is a high speed wich i didnt see until now. It blows MASSIVE air but is Loud.
The 80mm Yate loon are Mid and I cant even tell they are on. they do pump some great amount of air and its very cold. for under 10 bucks these fans are great.
I posted this because at one point i had another thread and someone wanted a review of the fans but i couldnt find the htread even in a seach. So i made a new one
The 80mm Yate loon are Mid and I cant even tell they are on. they do pump some great amount of air and its very cold. for under 10 bucks these fans are great.
I posted this because at one point i had another thread and someone wanted a review of the fans but i couldnt find the htread even in a seach. So i made a new one