Finally!!!!

Coloredtoad

Weaksauce
After months of waiting the build is underway!!!:D Started my leak test last night after 24 hours glad to report no leaks. I will finish routing cables etc tomorrow and ill post some pics :D

Last edited:
Ok here are some pics.:D Just got to finish hooking up some connections, other then that its complete. OHHH yes quick question i have a fan controller (4 fans) i have the rear fan and the 3 rad fans hooked to it. I have 1 left over fan should i just put that on the mobo in one of the couple system fan ports?? Also i have a modified MCP655 pump that has a blue fan cable where should this cable go?? And last but not least will the system even boot with no cpu/fan plugged in? if no how do you get around this. AND ON TO THE PICS!!:D

16bawj5.jpg

wa1sue.jpg

2h2mt6x.jpg

My first water build so be kind:D

Hook the blue wire to your cpu fan connector on the board and you'll be able to monitor the pumps RPM. You can also set it up in your bios to shutdown your pc if the pump malfunctions.

Ahh makes sense thanks :) i'm hoping its the right connection thought the cpu/fan was 4 pin and pump cable was a 3 ill have to check .

Blah Disaster has struck!! Powered on system for first time and all i get is a loud BEEEEEEP so the trouble shooting begins :(

I turn system on. I got all my lights and fan control plugged in.On boot i get 1 long beep that goes on forever. The fans come on but the fan controller doesnt light up and my UV lights dont work. Im at a loss for what it could be.

I'm reading that 1 nonstop beep could be video card saying hey wheres my fan!!! But seeing how its water cooled how do you fix that sigh :(

Is the fan port accessible on the video card? Do you have the heatsink? See if you can hang/zip the heat sink in the case to plug the fan in just to trouble shoot it

Reset your BIOS back to defaults and double check all of your power connections. If I can remember from prior experience - a long, non-stop beep usually means that one of the power cables isn't connected.

Reset your BIOS back to defaults and double check all of your power connections. If I can remember from prior experience - a long, non-stop beep usually means that one of the power cables isn't connected.

I was going to say the same, but in the pics it looks like everything is plugged in properly.

Got the beep sorted out. I had two 6-pci 6+2 cables hooked up to my video which is an 8 p and a 6 connections. I had asked n another forum if that would work they said yes but i guess not. I plugged the normal pci cables from psu and beep was gone. Now im just trying to get my lights and fan controller working. I had some light extensions from performance-pcs and the lights wont even light up fully. Only half the uv tube lights up and really dim. And the fan controller (scythe 4) the knobs work but the lights dont(they did at first)

Back