• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Finally!!

Doozer

2[H]4U
Joined
May 30, 2001
Messages
2,548
I finally got a bigadv for my extra spicy hex core :)
I had some stability issues that I thought was the OC on my RAM so I'm only running it at around 1310Mhz. The stability problem wound up being the OC on my GTX460 so as soon as I get this 2686 done I'll bum my RAM back up. I hope that I'll be able to order my UDR3 this Friday so that I can get the 18x multiplier to stick as I'm hoping for 3.9Ghz.



finallym.png
 
Imagine now if that had a brother/sister for a Dually :D

BTW, Nice numbers :D :D
 
I hope to have my other i7 up and running again before the end of the month.
I do wish that I would have had the funds to pick up an SR2 and another extra spicy.
Maybe I'll win the lotto this week. :)
 
With another i7 and the right units you could break 100k

nice!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Back
Top