• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FINALLY ordered my parts today....

sld72382

n00b
Joined
Nov 7, 2006
Messages
47
Got the remaining pieces of what will become my new PC:

Antec 900 - bought a month earlier to take advantage of a sale at CompUSA
Corsair 620HX
Asus P5N-E
E6600
EVGA 8800GTS 640mb
2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2-800
2 Seagate 7200.10 250's for RAID 0
Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Zalman 9700
Samsung 18x SATA burner
Lite-on SATA DVD-ROM
Plus some other odds and ends (cables, thermal paste).

Should be built in time for my vacation to Gainseville....
 
haha. same HDD's and same array as i went for. good performance.:) same cpu too :) went straight to 3.2ghz stock volts :)
 
I have a very similiar setup I built for a friend (I'm still lagging behind :( )

I had an E6400, P5N-E, Asus EN8800GTS 640, with 2GB - platinum OCZ XTC - and its running AWESOME.. the card is a little big, but its surpisingly quiet.

Though I havn't seen the guy in a week, I have not gotten any calls about an exploding or crashing system.. So it SHOULD be damn stable :D
 
Back
Top