rxteenager
Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2007
- Messages
- 557
Hey guys well here are the statics.
e2180 9x333 @1.318v
gigabyte-p35-dsl3 rev 2.0
2gbx2 gskill @ 800mhz 5-5-5-15
HD3850
Well i finally got my ac 7 freezer pro. I slapped it on, used the mx gunk it came with as a heard it's a good performer. Also someone stole my tube of tuniq-tx2 THOSE FUCKERS!. I had a stock hsf on it, idle temps i didn't really notice a difference.
stock temps= core 0=31, core 1=34.
load = core0= 53, core1=52(odd how here the temp difference is reversed.
When I had the chip at 2.6 10x260, my load temps were 56,60.
Im thinking of getting another tube of tuniq and see if that helps any, cause i did notice the mx gunk was overdone.
Oh yeah I got an antec 3 120mm 3 speed fan in the rear, and a ninja scythe 120mm 1200rmp fan in the front. I got the front one sucking in, the hsf fan blowing into the rear fan, and the rear as exhaust.
e2180 9x333 @1.318v
gigabyte-p35-dsl3 rev 2.0
2gbx2 gskill @ 800mhz 5-5-5-15
HD3850
Well i finally got my ac 7 freezer pro. I slapped it on, used the mx gunk it came with as a heard it's a good performer. Also someone stole my tube of tuniq-tx2 THOSE FUCKERS!. I had a stock hsf on it, idle temps i didn't really notice a difference.
stock temps= core 0=31, core 1=34.
load = core0= 53, core1=52(odd how here the temp difference is reversed.
When I had the chip at 2.6 10x260, my load temps were 56,60.
Im thinking of getting another tube of tuniq and see if that helps any, cause i did notice the mx gunk was overdone.
Oh yeah I got an antec 3 120mm 3 speed fan in the rear, and a ninja scythe 120mm 1200rmp fan in the front. I got the front one sucking in, the hsf fan blowing into the rear fan, and the rear as exhaust.