• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Finally got my UL8 to overclock properly

wee96

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
2,165
I had trouble with this board past 220mhz(fsb), where it would give me a "boot disk failure" error. I cant believe I didnt think of it before, but I had to bump the chipset voltage 4% (this bios only allows % bumps, 2, 4, 6, and 8%). finally im able to at least run 2.4ghz until my other board gets back from RMA :) Just thought id post this in case anyone ever ran into the same problem with this board.
 
Back
Top